What would you like to see more of?

Monday, January 7, 2008

A little backgroud info!

Hey Guys, I decided to create this blog, not only to share some information with other people, but just so that I have a place to put all my stuff together and in one place.

The main focus of this Blog will be about my Reptiles, breeding them, and just general updates on them.

I am 17 years old, Turning 18 in 6 days. I left school in September 2007, after I got into a Radio certificate 3 course at TAFE. Whilst at my last year of school, in 07, I completed a Cert two in Journalism. I have done the cert 3 in Radio, and I am currently completing cert 3 in News Media.

Also, another reason I left school was because I got a job on the local radio station, I have a teen radio show called “Teen Revolution” On Saturday nights from 7-9pm. Check us out at www.myspace.com/teenrevolutionradio


Recently with the Radio Program, we were in Dolly Magazine, Where one of my co-hosts was interviewed and put on a page of dolly, I will add a picture of the article, explaining in more detail the radio work we do.


(Click the image to see the full article and Picture, I am the guy pointing up)


Photobucket



At the moment I own three Adult Bearded dragons, I have previously kept bluetongue skinks, and an eastern long necked turtle, But I will go into them with more detail in separate blogs. Also, as soon as I figure out how, I will Upload some pictures of myself and my reptiles for you to see.

The last 2 months have been fairly busy with the reptiles, as this is my first year breeding, My female has laid eggs and the whole process is both very exciting and nerve wrecking. There will be a few blogs on the Eggs process and how they are going.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, your on radio! wicked!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha I am listening to the pod casts on your myspace now!